Re: Manual deployment, documentation error?

Hi Eugen,

thanks for your answer. I don't want to use the cephadm tool because it
needs docker. I don't like it because it's total overkill for our small
3-node cluster.  I'd like to avoid the added complexity, added packages,
everything. Just another thing I have to learn in detaisl about in case
things go wrong.

The monitor service is running but the logs don't say anything :-( Okay,
but at least I know now that it should work in principle without the mgr.

Thank you
Ranjan