Re: Stretch cluster questions

Well, I shouldn't loose data. Placement groups become inactive until peering is over, that issue I get. But I've never seen a Ceph cluster letting someone write data into the void.

What I was talking about, was a pool with size 4 and min_size 2 using the crush rules I mentioned.
I don't see, how it's possible to tell, if a crush rule is safe to use without knowing the size (s) of the actual pool(s) using it.

Maybe I'm better of testing.