Re: Stretch cluster questions

Hi,

sure, let's say min_size is 2 (crush rule and pool).

This would also allow me to read and write, when a site is down and would be able to recover, when the site comes back. Is there any more to stretch mode, or is this essentially it?

I'm just wondering, if the magic is happening in stretch mode itself, or the other actions to take according to the documentation.