Re: quay.io image no longer existing, required for node add to repair cluster

On 25.02.22 17:24, Adam King wrote:

I don't know for sure, but it's possibly a result of the centos 8 EOL stuff from a few weeks ago (they removed seom repos and a lot of our build stuff broke). I think we had to update some of our container images to deal with that.

IMHO container image changes should also be trackable somehow in the version number (of the container image, not Ceph).

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Consulting GmbH

https://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 220009 B
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein - Sitz: Berlin