question about radosgw-admin bucket check

Dear Ceph Experts,

The docu about this rgw command is a bit unclear:
    radosgw-admin bucket check --bucket --fix --check-objects

Is this command still maintained and safe to use? (we are still on nautilus)
Is it working with sharded buckets? and also in multi-site?

I heard it will clear invalid mpu's from the index and correct wrong bucket stats.

The most important part for us would be to correct the bucket stats.
For the mpu's it is less important as I can fix them with some scripts.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers
Francois

PS:
I can also reshard a bucket to correct its stats, but in multi-site this will also require to delete this bucket in secondary zones and resync it from scratch, which is sub-optimal ;-)

--

EveryWare AG
François Scheurer

tel: +41 44 466 60 00