Re: question about radosgw-admin bucket check

Hi Francois,

> For the mpu's it is less important as I can fix them with some scripts.

Would you mind sharing how you get rid of these left-over mpu objects?
I’ve been trying to get rid of them without much success.

The "radosgw-admin bucket check --bucket --fix --check-objects” I tried, but it didn’t seem to have any effect. But I’m on pacific

Thanks in advance.

Ciao, Uli