Re: RBD mirroring bootstrap peers - direction

Hi Torkil,

On 12/16/21 08:01, Torkil Svensgaard wrote:
> I set up one peer with rx-tx, and it seems to replicate as it should,
> but the site-a status looks a little odd. Why down+unknown and status
> not found? Because of rx-tx peer with only one way active?

If you don't have any mirror from site-a and you look at the status from
site-a it will show up as down+unknown. If you do have some rbd-mirror
daemon on site-a you should see up+stopped and "local image is primary"
as a description.

I am not sure if this is linked to the rx-tx direction, I would have
guessed that the other mode has also the same behavior.

Cheers,

--
Arthur Outhenin-Chalandre