Re: dashboard with grafana embedding in 16.2.6

Hi Ernesto,

That makes sense - thanks for explaining why the changes were made.

As we don't use cephadm, being able to customise the data source would be fantastic.

I've put a tiny pull request to update the docs mentioning "The data source must be named "Dashboard1"

best regards,

Jake