Re: have buckets with low number of shards

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for explanation but I didn't mean the bucket lock which happens
during the reshard. My problem is when number of objects in a bucket is
about 500M and more than that, deleting those old RADOS objects in the
reshard process, causes slow ops which results in osd failures so we
experience down time in the whole cluster not only in the resharded bucket.

Thanks