Re: Ceph Dashboard

Hi Ernesto. Thanks sooo much for the reply. I am actually new to ceph and
you are right. I would try that out right now. But please I wanted to know
if using a reverse proxy method to map ceph Dashboard to a domain name is
the way to go?
Lastly, I setup my sub domain name using CloudFlare. Wen I run a dig on the
subdomain name I get 2 IP addresses which are not related to the public IP
address where my ceph dashboard runs.
Is this normal? Because when I ping the subdomain I get the IP address of
the instance.
Thanks