Re: Ceph Dashboard

Hi,

What was the error it threw? Did you intentionally set it up for HTTP? If
you're not using a L7 load balancer, you can still configure a reverse
proxy with HTTPS in both SSL passthrough and SSL termination modes, so no
need to turn HTTPS off.

By default the Ceph Dashboard runs with HTTPS (8443), while the default
HTTP port is 8080. It looks like there might be a process already listening
to that port.

I suggest you check the mgr logs <http://logs> while reloading it and
provide any relevant data from there.

Kind Regards,