Re: Bucket deletion is very slow.

Hello again.

I came with a different question. If a bucket has "fill_status": "OVER
100.000000%" do I need to use     --inconsistent-index parameter?

       --inconsistent-index
              When specified with bucket deletion and bypass-gc set to
true, ignores bucket index consistency.

mhnx <morphinwithyou@xxxxxxxxx>, 11 Ağu 2021 Çar, 10:16 tarihinde şunu