Bucket deletion is very slow.

Hello.

I'm trying to delete buckets but the object deletion is extremely slow if I
compare with put operations.
I use the command for delete operation: "radosgw-admin bucket rm
--bucket=<bucket name> --bypass-gc --purge-objects"

My cluster has 190 HDD for EC pool and 30 SSD for index.
Ceph version = 14.2.16
Kernel version = 5.4.85-1-lts

I've 3 buckets and these objects took 3 days to PUT them in.
- bucket 1 = 316.852.681
- bucket 2 = 63.506.363
- bucket 3 = 26.296.788
Total = 406.655.832 objects

I started a delete operation job 2 weeks ago and deleted object count is =
85.540.128
So I need 8-10 weeks to delete these objects! WHAT? I put them in 3 days!

When I check object deletion speed on a bucket I see 200-500 objects per
minute. I use the following command to check speed:
 "radosgw-admin bucket stats --bucket=<bucket name> | grep num_objects;
sleep 60; radosgw-admin bucket stats --bucket=<bucket name> | grep
num_objects"

Object deletion is faster on small buckets. I've seen 2000-4000
Objects/minute sometimes. Is this because of the listing issue? If so, I
can list faster than 1000 objects / second. It doesn't make sense.  What is
the difference between small and big buckets for delete operation?

In the end object deletion is very slow.

1- Is there anything I can do ?
2- Can I start parallel the delete command on different rgw-gateways?  What
will happen if I do?
3- Is there any improvement with the newer versions of ceph?

*One last thing! *I need space and I don't have 8 weeks for this operation!
I don't want to break things between RADOS and RGW but I wonder If I delete
these objects in RADOS without RGW and then delete bucket index from RGW to
prevent "Missing Object Errors" and run the bucket delete command, what
will happen?

Have a great day folks.