Re: [Suspicious newsletter] Re: RGW: LC not deleting expired files

Current bucket policy is, as seen from the rgw side, removed new lines to
shorten it:
{    "prefix_map": {        "": {
*            "status": true,*
            "dm_expiration": false,
*            "expiration": 2,*
            "noncur_expiration": 0,
*            "mp_expiration": 1,*
            "transitions": {},
            "noncur_transitions": {}        }    },
    "rule_map": [        {            "id": "cleanup",            "rule":
{                "id": "cleanup",                "prefix": "",

*              "status": "Enabled",                "expiration": {
          "days": "2",                    "date": ""*
                },                "noncur_expiration": {
"days": "",                    "date": ""                },

*                "mp_expiration": {                    "days": "1",
            "date": ""*
                },                "filter": {                    "prefix":
"",                    "obj_tags": {                        "tagset": {}
                }                },                "transitions": {},
          "noncur_transitions": {},                "dm_expiration": false
          }      }    ]}
As seen from client side:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<LifecycleConfiguration xmlns="http://s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2006-03-01/";>
	<Rule>
		<ID>cleanup</ID>
		<Prefix/>
		<Status>Enabled</Status>
		<Expiration>
			<Days>2</Days>
		</Expiration>
		<AbortIncompleteMultipartUpload>
			<DaysAfterInitiation>1</DaysAfterInitiation>
		</AbortIncompleteMultipartUpload>
	</Rule>
</LifecycleConfiguration>

Thanks!