Re: performance between ceph-osd and crimson-osd

Hi Mark.
Thanks for answering.

I tested the performance on Samsung NVMe SSD 960 PRO 512GB, 2-way
E5-2650(2.2GHz, 12-core) CPU , not HDD...
Is it a problem that I check the performance on ceph that is deployed by
'vstart'..?
Please tell me how to deploy ceph to achieve similar results..!

Thank you

Shin
ᐧ

2021년 8월 19일 (목) 오후 3:55, Mark Nelson <mnelson@xxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성: