Re: we're living in 2005.

Hi Marc, seems like you had a bad night's sleep right?
There is just so much wrong with that reply.

I think Yuri has a valid point, it is really hard to find support or
solutions online. Also the documentation page is lacking explaining basic
knowledge about Ceph concepts which would be helpful for newcomers.
it almost feels like Ceph is a closed source solution or not used by many
from the search results I get.
Are they too focused on having Ceph consultants to fix your problems or do
they actually want to build a community to share knowledge?