Re: Pacific 16.2.5 Dashboard minor regression

Hey Chris,

Nothing dumb from your end. Cephadm has recently changed the way it
configures the network endpoints favoring IP addresses over hostnames.

I think this was the change: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/41483/

I may suggest you to use a SAN with the IP address/es in your certificate?

Kind Regards,
Ernesto