Re: RHCS 4.1 with grafana and prometheus with Node exporter.

Hi Ramanathan,

As Sebastian said, if you're using a paid subscription I'd recommend you to
follow that channel.

That said, Grafana 8 is not going to work with the provided Dashboards, as
AFAIK it doesn't support some of the plugins we use here.

Master/pacific is tested against Grafana 6.7. There are not yet plans to
migrate to 7.x or 8.x. Is there any specific feature from those versions
that we should consider?

Kind Regards,
Ernesto