Re: Pacific 16.2.5 Dashboard minor regression

Ok... We haven't used cephadm/orch at all - it was a very straightforward manual install. But looking at the PR it seems that container-related complexities are now spilling over into traditional deployments too.

This one is easily worked around. But I hope we don't keep getting these impacts.

Thanks, Chris