Re: Ceph with BGP?

Great, now regarding FRR no, the truth is that I never had experience
before, is there any specific guide to frr-ceph configuration or any
advice? Actually, we have for the public network a bond created with two
10GbE link, so we can break the bond and get two 10GbE fibers per node for
the public network