Re: Weird PG Acting Set

在 2021/5/7 下午6:46, Lazuardi Nasution 写道:
Hi,

After recreating some related OSDs (3, 71 and 237), now the acting set is
normal but the PG is incomplete now and there are slow ops on primary OSD
(3). I have tried to make it normal

Hi Lazuardi,

I assume this pg is in a EC 4+2 pool, so you can lost at most 2 OSDs? Now you have wiped the data of 3 OSDs, this pg does not have enough information to recover the content in it.

If it is the case, I guess unless you can recover the data in some of these recreated OSDs, you cannot recover the content in this pg. Your best choice may be deleting all objects in it (with "ceph-objectstore-tool --op remove", then "ceph osd force-create-pg", I believe). Be aware of the data loss.

Weiwen Hu

with osd_find_best_info_ignore_history_les way but the PG is still
incomplete. On this condition the I/O from clients sometimes is freezing, I
suspect that the blocks inside this PG cause I/O freeze. How can I resolve
this incomplete PG or at least to make the client I/O not freeze for
recovering the rest of the normal block like recovering the drive with bad
sectors?

Best regards,

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 12:29 AM Lazuardi Nasution <mrxlazuardin@xxxxxxxxx>