Monitor gets removed from monmap when host down

Hi everyone,

I'm new to ceph, and I'm currently doing some tests with cephadm and a few virtual machines.

I've deployed ceph with cephadm on 5 VMs, each one have a 10GB virtual disk attached, and everything is working perfectly. (So 5 osd and 5 monitor in my cluster) However when I turn down a node, wait a few minutes and turn it up again, I was expecting the services to be running again automatically, but this is not happening... The monitor service does not restart. It looks like the monmap gets changed when a node is offline, causing the monitor service to refuse to restart. I need to remove the monitor service with `ceph orch daemon rm <name>` so that a new service is automatically deploy again on this node.

Is that the expected behaviour ?

Best regards,
Maël