Re: Weird PG Acting Set

Hi,

After recreating some related OSDs (3, 71 and 237), now the acting set is
normal but the PG is incomplete now and there are slow ops on primary OSD
(3). I have tried to make it normal
with osd_find_best_info_ignore_history_les way but the PG is still
incomplete. On this condition the I/O from clients sometimes is freezing, I
suspect that the blocks inside this PG cause I/O freeze. How can I resolve
this incomplete PG or at least to make the client I/O not freeze for
recovering the rest of the normal block like recovering the drive with bad
sectors?

Best regards,