Re: Metadata for LibRADOS

Unfortunately, nothing like this exists in RADOS. It can't really --
scaling is inimical to the sort of data collation you seem to be
looking for. If you use librados, you need to maintain all your own
metadata. RGW has done a lot of work to support these features;
depending on what you need you may be able to make do by implementing
your own centralized metadata system in other objects (omap might be
useful); if not you'll need to set up a more extensive system.
-Greg