Metadata for LibRADOS

Hello -

We're trying to use native libRADOS and the only challenge we're running
into is searching metadata.

Using the rgw metadata sync seems to require all data to be pushed through
the rgw, which is not something we're interested in setting up at the
moment.

Are there hooks or features of libRADOS which could be leveraged to enable
syncing of metadata to an external system (elastic-search / postgres / etc)?

Is there a way to listen to a stream of updates to a pool in real-time,
with some guarantees I wouldn't miss things?

Are there any features like this in libRADOS?

Thank you