Re: Need Clarification on Maintenance Shutdown Procedure

Hello Dave,

I recommend you read this docu:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_ceph_storage/3/html/administration_guide/understanding-process-managemnet-for-ceph#powering-down-and-rebooting-a-red-hat-ceph-storage-cluster-management

Regards, Joachim

Clyso GmbH - Ceph Foundation Member