Re: 10G stackabe lacp switches

Hi,

Just to follow-up this dialogue:

After Martin's tip for the arista's, we started looked around, and while buying from ebay did not appeal to us, we did manage to find a couple of refurb equipment resellers that offer them for a (little) bit more, but then including a year warranty.

And actually, for an extra 175 euro, I was able to upgrade warranty from one to three years.

Now I just need to get an ok from management here. And then the fun begins: start reading up on arista EOS MLAG config, en doing a lot of testing with new stuff.

Now I wonder if it's accepted to ask arista-specific (MLAG) config questions here on this list...

Have a nice weekend all!

MJ