From: Tony Liu <tonyliu0592@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 04 February 2021 02:41:57
To: Frank Schilder; ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: replace OSD without PG remapping

Thank you Frank, "degradation is exactly what needs to be
avoided/fixed at all cost", clear and loud, point is taken!
I didn't actually quite get it last time. I used to think
degradation would be OK, but now, I agree with you, that is
not OK at all for production storage.
Appreciate your patience!

Tony