Re: Worst thing that can happen if I have size= 2

Hello Adam,

2 copies are save, min size 1 is not.
As long as there is no write while one copy is missing, you can
recover from that or from the unavailable copy when it comes online
again.
If you have min size 1 and you therefore write data on a single copy,
no safety net will protect you.

In general we consider even a 2 copy setup not secure enough.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx