15.2.9 ETA?

Hi,

We're looking forward to a few of the major bugfixes for breaking mgr
issues with larger clusters that are merged into the Octopus branch, as
well as the updated cheroot pushed to EPEL that should make it into the
next container build. It's been quite some time since the last (15.2.8)
release, and we were curious if there was an ETA on the 15.2.9 release
being cut, or at least a place to look and determine status. We checked the
docs and didn't see a way to gauge estimated release dates, so thought we'd
ask here.

Thanks!