Re: db_devices doesn't show up in exported osd service spec

How do you manage the db_sizes of your SSDs? Is that managed automatically by ceph-volume? You could try to add another config and see what it does, maybe try to add block_db_size?

Zitat von Tony Liu <tonyliu0592@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

All mon, mgr, crash and osd are upgraded to 15.2.8. It actually
fixed another issue (no device listed after adding host).
But this issue remains.
```
# cat osd-spec.yaml
service_type: osd
service_id: osd-spec
placement:
  host_pattern: ceph-osd-[1-3]
data_devices:
  rotational: 1
db_devices:
  rotational: 0

# ceph orch apply osd -i osd-spec.yaml
Scheduled osd.osd-spec update...

# ceph orch ls --service_name osd.osd-spec --export
service_type: osd
service_id: osd-spec
service_name: osd.osd-spec
placement: