Re: Where has my capacity gone?

Hi Marc,

Thanks for participating. At first I thought this is an incorrect report and maybe I need to upgrade to for a bugfix.
But I couldn’t find a such a report and I asked here.

When people shared experiences it appears there may be two causes. Unbalanced OSDs or Storage Amplification.
As far as I understand, this is most likely to be storage amplification. Unbalancing seems to less relevant since this is a fresh cluster. Or I might be misinterpreting ceph osd df. https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/ZmQZsGYpr7/ <https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/7C9zpXYntR/>

So I am trying to figure out the best way to change bluestore_min_alloc_size_hdd. And also I think pool compression can be a quick solution for the future data writes, but I am not %100 sure. Any idea is more than welcome.