Re: Larger number of OSDs, cheroot, cherrypy, limits + containers == broken

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2021-e204b1c101

Ken - thanks for driving this forward.

Everyone else involved - if you can test and give a +1 (assuming it works)
that'd be great, otherwise it'll be the normal 14 day period before it's
promoted to stable. I've already tested with ceph-mgr v15.2.8 running as a
container, and it LGTM.

David