Re: Larger number of OSDs, cheroot, cherrypy, limits + containers == broken

Thank you for the update, this is excellent news. Hopefully we'll see the
fixed package in the next point release container-build for Ceph; this has
been a big stumbling block for our deployments and countless others we've
seen reporting this. We greatly appreciate your diligent work and urgency
surrounding this!

Respectfully,
David