Re: Larger number of OSDs, cheroot, cherrypy, limits + containers == broken

Thanks David! A couple of things have happened since the last update.

The primary Fedora cheroot package maintainer updated cheroot from
8.5.0 to 8.5.1 in Rawhide. I've rebuilt this for el8 and put it into a
new repository here: https://fedorapeople.org/~ktdreyer/bz1907005/

There are a few more small cleanups I need to land in order to
reconcile the epel8 and master branches.

For rawhide (master):
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-cheroot/pull-request/5
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-cheroot/pull-request/7

For epel8:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-cheroot/pull-request/6
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-cheroot/pull-request/8

Once those are merged, we can merge this final small diff to master:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/fork/ktdreyer/rpms/python-cheroot/c/34dcdbc3ae3c07bccc4d72b1f0defa95318d5c51
(this is the branch I used to build that fedorapeople.org RPM)

... and then merge master into epel8, and then build 8.5.1 in the main
build system (Koji) and ship to epel-testing.

- Ken