Re: slow down keys/s in recovery

Sorry I got confused! Do you mean that both recovery_op_priority and
recovery_priority should be 63 to have a slow recovery?
If so why the client op priority is default 63 and recovery op is 3? This
means that by default recovery op is more prioritize than client op!
In the link you share (Github one) It says that if priority is higher as an
integer it will mean that it prioritizes others!
Can you please clarify this, please? I think this should be documented as
well in Ceph because in general, I think it means that a higher integer
number means higher priority than a lower integer number and so if we set
recovery op priority to 63 it will do recovery too fast and will impact the
overall cluster performance!

Thanks.