Re: slow down keys/s in recovery

"Higher recovery priority might cause performance degradation until
recovery completes."
But what about this statement? I found this that it means if I set priority
to 63, I will lose the cluster performance for clients. Am I wrong? Does it
mean the performance for recovery?

I'm using nautilus 14.2.14.
> [1]
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_ceph_storage/1.3/html/configuration_guide/osd_configuration_reference
Can you please point me to the correct section. I don't find the point of
this doc.