ssd suggestion

Hi,

We are going to replace our spinning SATA 4GB filestore disks with new 4GB SSD bluestore disks. Our cluster is reading far more than writing.

Comparing options, I found the interesting and cheap Micron 5210 ION 3,84TB SSDs. The way we understand it, there is a performance hit, when it comes to continuous writing speeds. But costwise those SSD's are very interesting. (only 450 euro each)

Our cluster is only small: consisting of three servers, in a 3/2 redundancy config. I was planning to replace the 8 OSDs on one server, and then take some time to checkout how well (or not...) they perform.

We just wanted to ask here: anyone with suggestions on alternative SSDs we should consider? Or other tips we should take into consideration..?

Thanks,
MJ