Re: ssd suggestion

Those are QLC, with low durability.  They may work okay for your use case if you keep an eye on lifetime, esp if your writes tend to sequential.   Random writes will eat them more quickly, as will of course EC.

Remember that recovery and balancing contribute to writes, and ask Micron for the latest firmware, which can take a long time to be published on the web site.