Re: osd fast shutdown provokes slow requests

Hi,

I thought the "fail" needs to propagated as well. Am I false?

Who can have a look if  a markdown message in "fast shutdown" mode is a
possibilitiy? I do not have the expertice to say if this would breakt
something else. But if this is possible I would vote for this.

Thanks
Manuel