Re: block.db/block.wal device performance dropped after upgrade to 14.2.10

Maneul, thank you for your input.
This is actually huge, and the problem is exactly that.

On a side note I will add, that I observed lower memory utilisation on OSD
nodes since the update, and a big throughput on block.db devices(up to
100+MB/s) that was not there before, so logically that meant that some
operations that were performed in memory before, now were executed directly
on block device. Was digging through possible causes, but your time-saving
message arrived earlier.
Thank you!