Re: Current best practice for migrating from one EC profile to another?

I'm facing the same issue. My cluster will have an expansion and I wanna
modify the ec profile too. What I can think of is to create a new profile
and a new pool, and then migrate the data from the old pool to the new one.
Finally rename the pools as I can use the new pool just like nothing
happened.
And of course, the access will be shut down while migrating. I'm looking
for a more efficient way, which has no need to stop the clients, to deal
with this.

Janne Johansson <icepic.dz@xxxxxxxxx> 于2020年7月29日周三 上午1:43写道: