Re: Ceph-deploy on rhel.

Hey Oliver,

I have installed the nautilus version on Centos. It was installed properly
and I have created s3 buckets.
But when accessing from S3 SDk code or object gateway dashboard I am facing
this issue in ceph dashboard.

*"RGW REST API failed request with status code 403
'{"Code":"InvalidAccessKeyId","RequestId":"*

*Am I missing something regarding  object gateway enablement in the Ceph
dashboard?*

--
Thanks,
Vutukuri Sathvik,