"task status" section in ceph -s output new?

Hello,

today I upgraded from 14.2.9 to 14.2.10. Everything worked just fine. I
think at the time I upgraded the last of my three MDS servers something
new appeard in the output of ceph -s:

# ceph -s
  cluster:
    id:     xyz
    health: HEALTH_OK

  services:

  task status:
    scrub status:
        mds.myceph3: idle

The "task status" section is new to me. Is it there to stay and what
kind of task status messages might appear there?

At the moment it displays information about  ceph fs scrub status
telling me nothig is going on here. Since I recently started using
cephfs reading the message I started asking myself if I should scrub
cephfs regularly or does ceph do this on its own or is scrubbing only
needed in case cephs has been damaged?

Does anyone know more about this?

Thanks for your help
Rainer
--
Rainer Krienke, Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, A22, Universitaetsstrasse  1
56070 Koblenz, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke, Tel: +49261287 1312