Re: Octopus: Recovery and backfilling causes OSDs to crash after upgrading from nautilus to octopus

Since it's not clear from your email, I'm assuming you've also already done

   ceph osd require-osd-release octopus

and fully enabled msgr2 ?

Also, did the new octopus omap conversion complete already? There were
threads earlier that it was using loads of memory.
(see ceph config set osd bluestore_fsck_quick_fix_on_mount false in
the release notes).

-- Dan