Re: rbd-mirror sync image continuously or only sync once

Well, I'm afraid that the image didn't replay continuously, which means I
have some data lost.
The "rbd mirror image status" shows the image is replayed and its time is
just before I demote
the primary image. I lost about 24 hours' data and I'm not sure whether
there is an interval
between the synchronization.

I use version 14.2.9 and I deployed a one direction mirror.

Zhenshi Zhou <deaderzzs@xxxxxxxxx> 于2020年6月5日周五 上午10:22写道: