Re: poor cephFS performance on Nautilus 14.2.9 deployed by ceph_ansible

Thanks Mark & Marc

We will do more testing inc kernel client as well as testing the block
storage performance first.

We just did some direct raw performance test on a single spinning disk
(format as ext4) and it could delivery 200-300MB/s throughput in various
writing and mix testings. But FUSE client could only give ~50MB/s.

Cheers,