Re: rbd-mirror with snapshot, not doing any actaul data sync

Rather unsatisfactory to not know where it really went wrong, but
completely removing all traces of peer settings and auth keys, and I redid
the peer bootstrap and this did result in a working sync.

My initial mirror config stemmed from Nautilus and was configged for
journaling on a pool. Perhaps transitioning to an image based snapshot
config has some problems? But that's just guessing.

Thanks for the follow-up though!

Regards,

Hans