Re: mount issues with rbd running xfs - Structure needs cleaning

Using "profile rbd-read-only" with krbd wouldn't work unless you are
on kernel 5.5 or later.  Prior to 5.5, "rbd map" code in the kernel
did some things that are incompatible with "profile rbd-read-only",
such as establishing a watch on the image header and more.

This was overlooked because it is sufficient to map with "-o ro" to
get a read-only block device.  "profile rbd-read-only" just provides
an extra assurance on the OSD side and helps with user management.

Thanks,

                Ilya