Re: Upgrade Luminous to Nautilus on a Debian system

Hi Alex,

Yes you right, indeed no issues encoutered with /'ceph osd //require-osd-release//nautilus/' command.

My bad in fact, I got confused that feature with '/ceph osd crush tunables optimal/' ! Oops!

But it seems the last one is not necessary when upgrading from Luminous to Nautilus...

Cheers,
rv